The York Technical College Foundation established the Achievement Scholarship in 1984 to recognize an exceptional student from each of the high schools and Applied Technology Centers in the York Technical College service area. Each of the eighteen regional high school principals will nominate one student for the award. Recipients will be selected based on academic achievement, character, and financial need.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be ranked in the top thirty percent (30%) of his/her class.
- Must be admitted to York Technical College into a credit program of your choice.
- A letter of recommendation from your High School Principal or Guidance Counselor is required to be considered for this scholarship.
- Achievement Scholarship
- First Year Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Were you ranked within the top 30% of your high school graduating class?
- Please select your High School name from the list.
- Are you currently a high school senior?
- Submit a request for a letter of recommendation from your High School Counselor or Principal.