Dr. James Kimble Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Dr. James Kimble Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established to honor the memory of Dr. Kimble, a well respected member of the Rock Hill Community.
The scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in Dental related programs. In order to encourage talented individuals to enter into the Dental field. The York Technical College Foundation Board of Directors has established this scholarship program.
- Recommended students should have a minimum GPA of 2.0; maintain full-time enrollment in a Dental Hygiene or Dental Assisting program at York Technical College, demonstrate leadership qualities, and have a degree of financial need.
- Students must maintain a full-time enrollment at York Technical College during the scholarship year.
- Full time enrollment is defined as 12 credit hours per quarter.
- Must include one letter of recommendation (From instructor or employer familiar with the technical skills of the applicant).
- A minimum of $750 per school year tuition, books, and other related program costs.
- Dental Related Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a request for a letter of recommendation (From instructor or employer familiar with the technical skills of the applicant).