Piedmont Medical Center Scholarship
Since opening in 1983, Piedmont Medical Center has continued to expand its campus and services with the goal of meeting the health care needs of York, Chester and Lancaster county areas. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist any student accepted into or enrolled in one of the eligible health career fields at York Technical College. These fields include Medical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Surgical Technology.
- Both first and second year students in the eligible programs may apply.
- After the initial quarter, continuation of the scholarship will be based on the student maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the following: financial need; ability and motivation, and the promise of service to the community,
(Special consideration will be given to the highly motivated independent student who may not be eligible for PELL/SEOG or have the time necessary for work study.)
- You must be accepted into or enrolled in one of the eligible health career fields at York Technical College.
- A maximum of $1,000 per school year for tuition, books, and other program related costs.
- Health Related Program, Nursing Program, Surgical Technology Program