Rock Hill High School Class of 1964 Annual Scholarship
The Rock Hill High School Class of 1964 Annual Scholarship is open to all graduates of Rock Hill High School.
- The selected recipient must be a graduate of Rock Hill High School.
- The student must have a demonstrated financial need and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater.
- The recipient must be enrolled either full-time or part-time at York Technical College.
- Must be a resident of York County, SC
- The scholarship award may be used towards tuition, textbooks, or educational supplies.
- York County Applicants