Fort Mill Rotary Club Endowed Scholarship
The Fort Mill Rotary was Chartered June 17, 1991, and continues the tradition of the Rotary motto “Service Above Self.” The scholarship provides financial aid for a deserving students of Fort Mill from Fort Mill High School or Nation Ford High School planning to pursue a technical degree or take college transfer courses at York Technical College.
- Applicants must express financial need (as established by the FAFSA).
- Meet the minimum standards for academic progress.
- Preference will be given to GED, Interact and First Generation College students.
- Must be a GED certificate holder residing in Fort Mill or a Fort Mill High School or Nation Ford High School graduate.
- Fort Mill Rotary Club Endowed Scholarship
- $500 on a one time basis for tuition and books.
- First Year Students, Fort Mill Applicants
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from Fort Mill High School or Nations Ford High School?
- Did you participate in Interact?
- Are you the first in your family to attend college?
- Are you a GED certificate holder residing in Fort Mill?