Lake Wylie-Clover May Day Scholarship
The award is to go to students graduating from the Clover School District that have significant financial need with first preference going to students with a McKinney Vento status
- Applicant must be a resident of York county.
- This scholarship is open to incoming freshman and returning students.
- Student must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need.
- If the student withdraws from the school, they cannot reapply for this scholarship at a later date.
- Award varies
- York County Applicants
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a high school within the Clover school district?
- Are you classified as McKinney-Vento?